Good Samaritans save family from house fire on Tybee Island – WTOC.com

TYBEE ISLAND, GA (WTOC) – A family is safe thanks to some Good Samaritans after the roof of their home caught fire late Wednesday night on Tybee Island. Crews responded to a chimney fire at a home on 17th Street just before midnight. The family was reportedly sleeping inside the home when two Good Samaritans smelled smoke and saw flames coming from the roof…

Read more:

Good Samaritans save family from house fire on Tybee Island – WTOC.com

Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google Bookmarks
  • email
  • Print
  • KDI Media

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

You must be logged in to post a comment.