Good Samaritans save family from house fire on Tybee Island – WTOC.com

TYBEE ISLAND, GA (WTOC) – A family is safe thanks to some Good Samaritans after the roof of their home caught fire late Wednesday night on Tybee Island. Crews responded to a chimney fire at a home on 17th Street just before midnight. The family was reportedly sleeping inside the home when two Good Samaritans smelled smoke and saw flames coming from the roof…

Read more:

Good Samaritans save family from house fire on Tybee Island – WTOC.com

Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Print
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Google
  • Add to favorites
  • email
  • NewsVine
  • Ping.fm
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Gwar
  • MySpace
  • RSS
  • Tumblr

Next Page »